Ideas to Incorporate into Your Outdoor Summer Wedding
The summertime is here and what better way to welcome it than by incorporating some fun summer details into your outdoor wedding? With the warm weather, blue skies, and green landscaping Central Florida provides, it’s no wonder couples from all over the world love getting married in the summer. Make the most of your ceremony and reception by including the following things into your outdoor wedding.
- Flavored water – embrace the season by infusing fresh fruits such as watermelon, blueberry, or peach into glass water pitchers or large glass beverage dispensers. Display them on beautifully decorated entrance tables near the ceremony site.
- Flower crowns – Crowns are the perfect accessory for summer weddings. They’re versatile so you can wear them with your hair up or down. Plus you can design them using a variety of fresh blooms any way you like to match your theme.
- Fun cocktails – Work with the venue’s bartender to create a signature cocktail. Make it a bright yellow or bright pink and then add fun elements like fresh fruit and flower petals.
- Naked wedding cake – Top with fresh berries, blooms, and other nature-inspired accents. Naked cakes are the ultimate alternative to traditional wedding cakes, and because it doesn’t have an outer layer of frosting, it’s perfect for an outdoor wedding.
- Market lighting – Create the ideal, romantic ambiance for you and your guests by stringing dozens of lights over the outdoor dance floor.
- Citrus accents – Use lemons or oranges for table setting displays, or add the citrus into your bridal bouquet or with greenery as accents on the sides of the ceremony chairs.
- Jam wedding favors – Fresh, homemade jam is an excellent take-home gift. Try flavors like plum, cherry, blackberry, and raspberry.
If you’re looking for the perfect outdoor wedding venue this summer, look no further than Bella Collina. Get married at the center circle featuring detailed archways and views of the atrium fountain, or in front of our antique wishing well surrounded by gorgeous Tuscan architecture. For your reception, dine in the comfort of our formal ballroom accompanied by market lights on the patio or enjoy s’mores over the fire pit located next to our reflection pool. Whatever your heart desires, our team will make it happen.