Real Estate Blog
August 18, 2017
Tennis is a complex game and takes years to master. Improving your tennis serve is one of the best ways to improve your overall game and add consistency to your tennis matches. The serve presents unique scoring and strategic advantages, and once mastered, it can become a powerful asset to your game.
A major part of the tennis serve is the toss, and the best way to improve your toss is to practice it as much as possible. You don’t even need a racket to practice your toss, just a tennis ball and some free time. Practice tossing the ball until it lands in front of your body consistently. Once you’re confident in your toss, get your racket and try hitting a serve.
For most beginners, a successful serve is one that gets the ball into the court without hitting the net or hitting outside of the service box. However, as time goes on and your skills improve, you should be trying to hit particular corners of the service box.
Always incorporate aiming practice into your tennis routine, and continue to practice hitting specific areas of the box until you are able to do so consistently. Keep the target areas varied as well, so you are able to develop the ability to aim anywhere inside the box as opposed to just one corner of it.
The six Har-Tru courts designed for singles and doubles play, along with our comprehensive lessons taught by USPTA certified professionals create the perfect atmosphere to get your little ones involved in the sport of tennis. Our Invitational Sports Membership gives unlimited access to our tennis facilities, as well as many other amenities around our Club. We also offer Junior Summer Tennis Camps for beginners to advanced players. For more information or to schedule a tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4961.
August 8, 2017
Taking the first step toward weight loss begins with creating a targeted fitness plan for your specific goals. The best fitness plans for weight loss combine cardiovascular activity with strength training, which allows you to burn fat while building muscle and promoting a faster metabolism. Luckily for Bella Collina members, our fitness center incorporates both!
Here are some steps to get you on the path to creating the perfect workout plan.
Use a weekly planner or piece of paper divided up into seven sections as a way to outline your workout week. Planning your workouts as you would your meals helps you maintain direction, and gives you a sense of satisfaction as you fulfill each day.
You should plan to do some type of cardio five to seven days each week, but this can be anything from walking to swimming, among many others. Cardiovascular activities engage your whole body to tighten and tone as you burn fat.
On your planner, write out a weight training routine for two or three days out of the week. On those days your cardio and weight training will overlap, but that is okay as your primary goal is weight loss. Consider using exercise balls or resistance bands for toning in addition to lifting weights. Target a different muscle group on each day of your weight training weekly schedule for the best results.
Be sure to plan your workouts to be the correct length. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends at least an hour of physical activity each day for adults. Keep your workouts feeling fresh by adding in new exercises or motions periodically.
Always check with your healthcare provider before beginning an exercise routine for the first time, or if you are getting back into a routine after a long period off.
Bella Collina Can Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
It can be tough to find a facility that gives you the means to lose weight and gain muscle in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, but that is exactly what you will find at Bella Collina. Our state-of-the-art fitness center is outfitted with brand new, top-of-the-line workout and cardio equipment, the swimming pool makes the perfect place to cool off or exercise, and our full-service spa will help your muscles recover after a strenuous routine at the gym. Call us today at 407-469-4904 with any questions about our memberships, or to schedule a tour of our facilities.
In Florida, having a pool in your backyard is not a luxury, it is a necessity. When the dense summer heat rolls around, the convenience of having a pool in your backyard is something every Florida homeowner should get to experience. Here are some customizations you should keep in mind.
- Fountains- If you are going for a more lavish pool, you can add a fountain to show off your style. Whether it is a three-tiered fountain, a waterfall, or a bubbling pond, adding a fountain to your pool can create the finishing touches of the vibe you want. You can also add different kinds of rocks or even LED lights for aesthetic appeal.
- Size- The size of your pool is significantly determined by what you will use it for. If you are an athlete or like to swim for exercise, you may want a longer and thinner pool to swim laps easily. Otherwise, leisure pools regularly consist of larger designs and vary in depth. You can even add a diving board or slide for kids.
- Spas- Jacuzzis with jets are a popular customization Florida pools. Jacuzzis allow you to enjoy your custom pool even in the winter months. Or, turn it into a personal sauna in the summer to sweat away your toxins.
- Colors- The number of ways you can customize the color of your pool is endless. Anywhere from the small intricate details lining the pool to an entire mosaic of color at the bottom. Darker bottom pools add a rich depth to your backyard, while light-tiled pools bring a sense of order and cleanliness. You can also customize your pool’s colors by installing LED lights for night swims.
- Extras- Some additional incentives that you may want to consider adding to your custom pool include:
- Sun shelves
- Built-in seating
- Infinity pool elements
- Surrounding foliage
- Zero/Beach Entry
- And more
Build with Us
When you choose to call the luxury community of Bella Collina your home, you have the option to customize exactly what you want not only your pool, but your home to look like. We partner with some of the best custom home builders in the nation so you can rest assured your dream home will be built to your exact specifications. For more information or to schedule a tour, call us today at 407.469.4980.
July 28, 2017
If you’ve decided to call Florida your summer home with one of the gorgeous properties here at Bella Collina, you’ll want to have the perfect plan to take full advantage of all that Central Florida has to offer. From long time Orlando favorites to breathtaking theme park expansions, the options for entertainment are almost limitless. Here are some of what we think are must-do for the perfect Central Florida Vacation.
- Cool down this summer at the new Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay. This one of a kind tropical-themed water park features adrenaline raising rides and thrilling slides. Don’t worry about long lines, with their innovative queue-less wearable wristband you will be having a fun filled time not waiting in line.
- If you love the ocean and sea life, or just want to experience thrills not available anywhere else, the brand new virtual reality expansion to the famous Kraken roller coaster at SeaWorld is for you. As a bonus, if you stay until the end of the day you can experience the new Electric Ocean firework display.
- There’s much more to Central Florida than theme parks, and iFly Indoor Skydiving is a unique thrill that everyone should try. Located on International Drive, iFly gives participants the thrill and sensation of skydiving in a safe, indoor environment.
- If you have a need for speed, the brand new Andretti Karting experience is right for you. This indoor go-kart facility features high-speed indoor go-karting, zip lines, bowling, a bar, laser tag, and a restaurant with full menu. There’s something for everyone!
- Ace Café has quickly become a favorite among locals and visitors alike. The first US location for the London-based motoring-themed café opened in May of this year and features American-inspired comfort foods made from scratch, British favorites, and of course an extensive coffee and alcohol bar. Ace puts on weekly events ranging from muscle car meet-ups to exotic and European meets, and more.
- One of the newer additions to the world-class lineup of dining options at Disney Springs, The Polite Pig, is taking people by storm with its innovation and modern take on barbecue and wide range of drinks on tap.
These are just some of the entertainment and dining options recently added to Orlando’s portfolio of attractions, and barely scratch the surface of what’s available for your summer vacation. If you’re looking for the perfect place to call home during the summer, look no further than Bella Collina. Call us today at 407.469.4980 with any questions, or to schedule a tour of our club and see for yourself why Bella Collina is Central Florida’s premiere luxury living destination.
Location is everything in real estate, and it does not get much better than the Central Florida area for families. Here are some reasons to consider calling Central Florida your new home.
- The attractions- When you live within thirty minutes of a worldwide attraction, you suddenly save a lot of money when it comes to family vacations. Destinations like Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld are just minutes away, which means you will not have to spend thousands of dollars on travel and lodging expenses and can visit the parks more often. Your kids will thank you for that.
- Top-notch schools- Central Florida offers some of the best in public and private educations. With its thirty AP courses available, magnet programs, and 100% college acceptance rating, Monteverde Academy is sure to offer your child not only a broad education in preparation for college, but a life changing experience they will never forget.
- The beach- Of course, Florida is known for its fantastic beaches on each coast. When you plant your family in the center of the state, you will have access to some of the world’s best beaches within an hour. So prepare yourself for sun and fun, just do not forget your sunscreen!
- The weather- If you are from a northern state, escaping the harsh snowy winters may be your number one priority. Many families that relocate choose Central Florida as their new home solely because of the beautiful weather it offers. While the summers can get hot, you always have your pool to cool you down!
If you are relocating to the beautiful Central Florida, there is no better community to join than Bella Collina. Nestled in the rolling hills of Montverde, Bella Collina can offer you a view unlike anywhere else in Florida. With the option of customizing your own home, you can tailor your Bella Collina experience to your exact liking. For more information, or to schedule a tour, call us today at 407.469.4980.
July 17, 2017
When you move into a new community, the home you purchase or build is incredibly important to your overall experience, but perhaps just as important as the home are the members that make up that community. Living here at Bella Collina allows you to network with incredible individuals from all over the world who share the same values and tastes. From our various Club amenities to our world-class golfing, a membership at Bella Collina is the perfect way to build your network of connections.
Networking through Golf
Whether it be a personal or a business relationship, building a foundation takes time. Building trust is critical to building a strong connection, and that is something rarely accomplished with a simple first impression. Inviting someone to accompany you for a round of golf is a perfect way to spend quality time with them to build that foundation. If the network you are building is more professionally oriented, a round of golf is typically much more favorable than a formal business meeting. It also gives you the perfect opportunity to get away from the office for a few hours.
One of the best things about networking through our Nick Faldo designed golf course is the unique opportunity to build a strong relationship in a relaxed environment.
In addition to hitting the links with new acquaintances, there are many other ways to build a strong network of relationships here at Bella Collina. Some of the amenities that provide great networking opportunities include:
- Full-service Spa
- The 19th Hole restaurant
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Elevated, 80,000-gallon swimming pool and outdoor cabana area
- Member events
No matter what club activities you enjoy most, or what type of networking relationship you are building, Bella Collina is the perfect setting. Tour our club and see for yourself why Bella Collina is regarded as Central Florida’s premiere luxury living destination. For any questions, or to schedule your tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4980.
July 5, 2017
Golf is a game where people continually strive to improve their overall skills, which helps to make it more enjoyable and the game of a lifetime. The backswing is the movement that starts your overall swing and builds a foundation on which the rest of your swing is built. A good backswing is critical to hitting the ball with power and accuracy, and the following tips can help you improve your swing.
Flexibility is key to producing a full backswing and a good swing in general. Exercising regularly helps maintain flexibility, but there are ways to increase just how limber you are. A great way to stretch before your round is to take your 5-iron, put it behind your shoulders parallel with the ground and lock it in place with your hands on top. Then, turn to the right and the left three times each. This helps replicate the rotation of your upper body during your swing and gets you warmed up before your round.
When making a full swing, address the ball with your feet approximately shoulder-width apart. Maintain an athletic posture with the weight primarily balanced on the balls of your feet. Wider or narrower than that makes it difficult to fully rotate your body on the backswing.
Make sure you tee the ball up high enough. The standard tee is 1 ¾” high, whereas oversized tees for some drivers can be up to 2” tall. Teeing the ball up appropriately for the club you’re using allows for a proper sweeping motion and launch angle for the shot. This will help to produce more distance and accuracy.
As you begin your backswing, rotate your hips and turn your shoulders fully so your back is facing the target. Completing your turn helps to fully rotate your body, allowing it to uncoil like a spring on the downswing, giving you better clubhead speed at impact.
To initiate the downswing, rotate your hips in the opposite direction and your hands and shoulders will follow. This will encourage a properly sequenced downswing for more consistent contact.
With some practice and these few simple tips, you can take your golf game to the next level and enjoy our Nick Faldo designed course more and more each day. For additional information about Bella Collina Golf memberships, contact us today at 407-469-4911.
June 26, 2017
Moving into a new home can be a lengthy process, and finding the perfect community to raise your family requires extensive research to ensure your needs are met. For families with children, one of the most important questions to ask is: “Does this area offer a quality education system and schools?” At Bella Collina, you can rest assured knowing your children are receiving the finest education in the area. Located in the beautiful town of Montverde, Bella Collina is just a short drive from the prestigious Montverde Academy.
About the Montverde Academy
The Montverde Academy was founded in 1912 and serves as a college preparatory institution and coeducational independent school serving from prekindergarten through 12th grade. The Academy also offers a boarding program that serves those in grades 7-12 and postgraduates. The challenging academic atmosphere allows students with a strong desire to learn to thrive and excel throughout grade school. For over a century, Montverde Academy students and graduates have been guided by the principles of knowledge, character, and community. Today, these principles are displayed in the classroom through Advanced Placement and Honors courses.
The quality of scholars produced at the Montverde Academy is illustrated by the following statistics:
- 82% of students who are enrolled in Advanced Placement classes pass their exams
- 55% of those Advanced Placement students pass their exams with a 4 or higher
- College placement for graduates from Montverde Academy is 100%
The Academy’s commitment to academic excellence is reinforced by the 61 full-time faculty members, over half of which hold advanced degrees.
Extracurricular activities also put an emphasis on the physical development of students. The Athletic Program at the Academy is sanctioned by the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) and features a wide variety of individual and team sports at Varsity and Junior Varsity levels. Montverde Academy students are also required to stay involved with fine arts, clubs, and service organizations, which gives them the opportunity to become positive influences in their community and throughout the rest of their lives.
Choose Bella Collina
When you’re searching for the perfect community for your family, there’s none more perfect than Bella Collina. From our luxurious amenities, proximity to all that Central Florida has to offer, and top-notch education system, there’s something here for everyone. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 with any questions, or to schedule a tour of our Club and see for yourself exactly why Bella Collina is regarded as the premier luxury community in Central Florida.
June 13, 2017
Those of us lucky enough to live here in Florida full-time tend to take for granted the warm summer weather and nearly limitless options for entertainment and recreation. It is these reasons among others that make a luxury community like Bella Collina the perfect place for your summer home.
Consider the following as you are searching for the perfect community to build your summer home:
Access to All that Central Florida Has to Offer
Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and for good reason. With the sheer amount of entertainment and recreation options available throughout the Central Florida area, your summers are sure to be filled with fun. You have access to entertainment and dining options galore in the downtown Orlando area, world-class theme parks and attractions, and a bounty of opportunities to explore the beautiful nature and history of Florida.
A Short Distance from Beautiful Beaches
Renowned for having some of the prettiest beaches in the country, Florida is heaven for those who love relaxing on the sand and listening to the waves crashing in the distance. Bella Collina’s central location puts you just a short trip from gorgeous beaches all up and down both the east and west coasts of Florida, so you will never run out of new places to explore.
Gated Security During the Offseason
A common issue of concern for people who own vacation homes is how to ensure their property remains secure during the offseason when it is not occupied. We put a high priority on security here at Bella Collina, which is why our entrance is monitored by a gate guard 24 hours per day, so you can rest assured that your summer home is safe.
In addition to all that Central Florida has to offer, the amenities available at Bella Collina pair perfectly with warm Florida summers. You may choose to get out and play a round or two on our Nick Faldo-designed golf course, or if the water is more your speed, you can take a dip in our 80,000-gallon swimming pool, complete with Olympic-style lap lanes. Whatever your style, our club has something to suit you.
If you have been looking for the perfect location for your summer home, the search is over. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 with any questions or to schedule a tour of our club, and see why Bella Collina is regarded as the premier luxury community in Central Florida.
June 7, 2017
Whether you’re updating an existing home or in the process of building one, the number of ways to modernize your home are almost limitless. Browsing through your favorite contemporary stores or catalogs can be a tiring and frustrating process, so here are some easy tricks to get you started in the right direction.
Use Contemporary Art
Not every styling cue in your home has to be modern in order for your home to have a modern feel. The juxtaposition of contemporary art in a home that has some traditional styling features is a fantastic way to create a modern look that is timeless at the same time.
Horizontal Book Stacking
That’s right, even the way you have your books stacked on your shelves can make a big difference in the feel of your home. Books are traditionally oriented vertically in a library, so by stacking them horizontally; you create a hip, updated look. Create stacks a few inches apart or mix the stacking between vertical and horizontal for an appealing and trendy aesthetic.
Use a Bold Accent Color
A popular trick for bringing the inside of your home to life is to integrate a splash of bold color into a largely neutral color scheme. Something like a vibrant canary yellow has a very modern feel to it, but you can experiment with other colors to get the feel you’re looking for.
Busy patterns can make a home feel dated in a hurry, so using solid colors is a surefire way to modernize a space. Instead of patterns, use texture, metals, and different finishes to add interest to the space.
Decorating your home is a personal experience and one that you should enjoy, not find tiresome. These tips will help guide you to creating a clean and modern aesthetic for your home without forcing you to redesign the entire interior. If you’ve been looking for a place to build your dream home, look no further than Bella Collina. There’s a reason we’re regarded as the premiere luxury community destination in Central Florida. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 to schedule a tour and discover how our builder partners can help you create the custom, modern home of your dreams.
June 2, 2017
Tennis is one of the most fun and challenging sports, and while it is fantastic to play at any age, the best time to start is when we’re children. If your son or daughter is interested in sports, steering them toward playing tennis can have remarkable benefits. Some of the skills that tennis instills in kids include:
- Building Self-Confidence – An important part of learning tennis is learning to trust yourself and your instincts. Being able to trust your judgment is an incredibly important value for any child to learn, especially at a young age.
- Accepting Responsibility – The commitment required to show up for practice, attend games and tournaments, and train to be the best player possible helps instill a sense of responsibility and accountability in kids.
- Increased Problem Solving Skills – Tennis can be unpredictable, and sometimes a match doesn’t go exactly how it was planned. Being able to deal with adversity and unforeseen circumstances is an excellent way to help a child improve their problem-solving
- Sportsmanship – The value of sportsmanship is one of the most important characters for children, and tennis is great for that. Nobody wins 100% of the time, and tennis will teach a kid to treat their opponent with respect no matter the outcome.
- Better Mental Strength – The technical nature of tennis allows a child to develop a stronger grasp on angles and geometry as they develop their mental tennis game. This translates into improved mental strength off the court and throughout their lifetime.
- Improved Social Skills – Although tennis isn’t always a team sport, it requires good social skills to engage with opponents, training partners, line judges, and more. Practicing with other children will not only improve their game significantly, but it will enhance their ability to socialize as well.
- Honesty – Many junior matches have no umpire, allowing the children who are playing to make calls on their own. This method enables the kids to learn the importance of being honest during the game, which translates into situations off the court such as school and work.
The six Har-Tru courts designed for singles and doubles play, along with our comprehensive lessons taught by USPTA certified professionals, create the perfect atmosphere to get your little ones involved in the sport of tennis. Our Invitational Sports Membership gives unlimited access to our tennis facilities, as well as many other amenities around our Club. We also offer Junior Summer Tennis Camps for beginners to advanced players. For more information or to schedule a tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4961.
June 1, 2017
Famous for being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Central Florida real estate demand is approaching an all-time high. So much so in fact, that buyers are not only coming from other states in the U.S., but from more outside countries than any other city as well. Investing in real estate can be a great alternative to investments in the highly volatile stock markets. Mortgage rates are at a low point right now, which also makes it a great time to invest in a Central Florida home.
Some of the reasons why Central Florida is such a prime real estate investment location include:
- Natural Scenic Beauty – There’s a reason Orlando is known as “The City Beautiful;” the wealth of natural beauty which includes clear blue waters, vibrant forest areas, and habitats for a variety of animals all contribute to the scenic beauty of Central Florida. Having a home nestled among the natural beauty creates the perfect setting for raising a family and enjoying outdoor life.
- Great Weather – A major reason that so many people choose Orlando is for our fantastic weather. With an almost year-round warm and tropical climate, Orlando is a popular refuge for those looking to escape the cold seasons many people throughout the country experience.
- Housing inventory – Though homes are quickly snatched up as they are put on the market, new investment opportunities are popping up each day, including here at Bella Collina. So whether you’re looking for a forever home, or the next big investment opportunity, Central Florida is the place to be.
- Major tourist attractions – With world class theme parks and entertainment pretty much everywhere in Central Florida, real estate in the area will always see a boosted value. Attractions like SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Disney are all huge tourism hotspots, and when combined with the features and amenities of our Club here at Bella Collina, the value is unrivaled.
If you’ve been thinking about purchasing your dream home, or investing in rental property, the timing has never been better. The luxuries and amenities afforded to our residents here at Bella Collina make us the premier country club destination in Central Florida, and the perfect place in which to invest. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 to schedule a tour of our Club.
May 31, 2017
As the premier club destination in Central Florida, Bella Collina is home to a wide range of different activities. Our various club memberships allow you to enjoy exactly what you want, without having to pay for what you don’t. Club membership options include:
Invitational Golf & Sports Membership
Our Invitational Golf & Sports membership package includes full access to all the amenities and activities our club has to offer, including the clubhouse facility, member events, our world-class golf course and practice facility, dining in the 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court access, the pool area, fitness center, and the Spa & Salon.
Invitational Golf Membership
For those who put golf at the top of their list of priorities, we have the Invitational Golf Membership. This package includes access to the clubhouse, all member events, our Nick Faldo designed golf course, unlimited use of the practice facility, dining in the 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court access (with fee), pool, fitness facility, as well as the Spa & Salon.
Invitational Sports Membership
For those who love to get outside and play sports other than golf, our Invitational Sports Membership is for you. It includes access to all that our club offers, including member activities and golf course access (with member rates), dining in our 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court and pool access, use of the cutting-edge fitness facility, and the full-service Spa & Salon.
Invitational Social Membership
For our Invitational Social Membership package, you receive access to our clubhouse facilities, member events, the Nick Faldo designed golf course (at a member rate), dining at the 19th Hole Restaurant, and access to the full-service Spa & Salon, with men’s and ladies’ luxury locker rooms.
No matter what club activities you enjoy, we have the perfect membership package for you. Come by our club and see for yourself why Bella Collina is regarded as Central Florida’s premiere club destination. For any questions, or to schedule your tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4980.
May 24, 2017
The legendary Arnold Palmer once said: “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated.” Few statements describe golf as accurately as that. You can get the basics down on your first round or a trip to the range, and spend the rest of your golfing career refining everything else. Whether you’re a lifelong low-handicap golfer, or just starting out, these tips will help you get more enjoyment out of your time on the course.
Use the Practice Facility
The best way to build a correct, repeatable swing is to spend as much time at the practice facility as possible. As opposed to playing as many rounds of golf as you can, practicing at the range allows you to work on repeating the same swing over and over until it is consistent and repeatable. That way, when you decide to hit the links on our world-class, Nick Faldo designed course, you won’t have to worry about your swing being on point.
Practice Your Short Game
People often put a high importance on practicing long-game techniques, but whether you’re using a driver, or trying to sink a 4-footer on the green, a stroke is a stroke. Choosing a putting drill and practicing it before or after each round you play is a great way to ensure all aspects of your game get the attention they deserve.
Check Your Equipment
Equipment doesn’t automatically make a great golfer, but it sure doesn’t hurt to be properly outfitted. If your equipment is outdated, or the grooves in your wedges have become non-existent, it’s time for an upgrade. The fully stocked pro-golf shop here at Bella Collina carries top brands, and our expert staff can fit you with the perfect set up to help shave strokes off your game.
Play a Few Rounds Alone
Golf is a great way to get together with your closest friends or family for some quality time, but sometimes getting out on your own is the most effective way to improve your game. With nobody else around, you can play multiple balls on the same hole to get a better feel for how far you can hit with each of your clubs.
With these few simple tips, you can take your golf game to the next level, and have a better time than ever before on our Nick Faldo designed course at Bella Collina, and anywhere you play in the future. For more information about a Bella Collina Golf membership, contact us today at 407-469-4911.
May 17, 2017
Sometimes those of us who live in Florida forget just how great we have it. Our nearly limitless number of outdoor activities and attractions, combined with our long and sunny summer season makes it a perfect place to visit and live. For people from all around the country, Florida has become a destination for tourists on vacation, and a perfect place for a summer home for those looking for a tropical getaway. At Bella Collina, we pride ourselves on providing the best views, most luxurious amenities, and most convenient location in Central Florida.
Before you break ground on building your dream summer estate, here are a few things to consider:
- What type of home are you looking for? The first step to building your summer estate is to choose the type of home that suits your needs. From a large, sprawling luxury estate that backs up to the beautiful Lake Siena, to our semi-custom Golf Villas that give you a bird’s-eye view of our golf course – you can have your perfect getaway location at Bella Collina.
- Choose the perfect amenities. No summer estate destination is complete without amenities that complement your stay. Summertime in Florida is perfect for being outdoors, so a spacious patio with room for entertaining guests and even an outdoor kitchen, would be the perfect addition to any estate. The best part about building your own estate? It becomes a reflection of your personality, and will have everything you want, and nothing you don’t.
- Will you rent it out? For many folks, renting out their part-time home when not in use is a great way to offset the additional cost of the home. From a long-term investment standpoint, renting your summer estate out when you’re not using it will help you build equity and eventually pay the property off at a much-reduced financial burden to yourself.
Choosing the Perfect Community
When looking for a place to build your summer estate, look no further than Bella Collina. With world-class golf right in your back yard, incredible views, and luxurious amenities, it’s easy to see why we’re one of the premier country club destinations in Central Florida. For any questions, or to schedule a tour of our club, contact us today at 407-469-4999.