Real Estate Blog
July 17, 2017
When you move into a new community, the home you purchase or build is incredibly important to your overall experience, but perhaps just as important as the home are the members that make up that community. Living here at Bella Collina allows you to network with incredible individuals from all over the world who share the same values and tastes. From our various Club amenities to our world-class golfing, a membership at Bella Collina is the perfect way to build your network of connections.
Networking through Golf
Whether it be a personal or a business relationship, building a foundation takes time. Building trust is critical to building a strong connection, and that is something rarely accomplished with a simple first impression. Inviting someone to accompany you for a round of golf is a perfect way to spend quality time with them to build that foundation. If the network you are building is more professionally oriented, a round of golf is typically much more favorable than a formal business meeting. It also gives you the perfect opportunity to get away from the office for a few hours.
One of the best things about networking through our Nick Faldo designed golf course is the unique opportunity to build a strong relationship in a relaxed environment.
In addition to hitting the links with new acquaintances, there are many other ways to build a strong network of relationships here at Bella Collina. Some of the amenities that provide great networking opportunities include:
- Full-service Spa
- The 19th Hole restaurant
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Elevated, 80,000-gallon swimming pool and outdoor cabana area
- Member events
No matter what club activities you enjoy most, or what type of networking relationship you are building, Bella Collina is the perfect setting. Tour our club and see for yourself why Bella Collina is regarded as Central Florida’s premiere luxury living destination. For any questions, or to schedule your tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4980.
July 5, 2017
Golf is a game where people continually strive to improve their overall skills, which helps to make it more enjoyable and the game of a lifetime. The backswing is the movement that starts your overall swing and builds a foundation on which the rest of your swing is built. A good backswing is critical to hitting the ball with power and accuracy, and the following tips can help you improve your swing.
Flexibility is key to producing a full backswing and a good swing in general. Exercising regularly helps maintain flexibility, but there are ways to increase just how limber you are. A great way to stretch before your round is to take your 5-iron, put it behind your shoulders parallel with the ground and lock it in place with your hands on top. Then, turn to the right and the left three times each. This helps replicate the rotation of your upper body during your swing and gets you warmed up before your round.
When making a full swing, address the ball with your feet approximately shoulder-width apart. Maintain an athletic posture with the weight primarily balanced on the balls of your feet. Wider or narrower than that makes it difficult to fully rotate your body on the backswing.
Make sure you tee the ball up high enough. The standard tee is 1 ¾” high, whereas oversized tees for some drivers can be up to 2” tall. Teeing the ball up appropriately for the club you’re using allows for a proper sweeping motion and launch angle for the shot. This will help to produce more distance and accuracy.
As you begin your backswing, rotate your hips and turn your shoulders fully so your back is facing the target. Completing your turn helps to fully rotate your body, allowing it to uncoil like a spring on the downswing, giving you better clubhead speed at impact.
To initiate the downswing, rotate your hips in the opposite direction and your hands and shoulders will follow. This will encourage a properly sequenced downswing for more consistent contact.
With some practice and these few simple tips, you can take your golf game to the next level and enjoy our Nick Faldo designed course more and more each day. For additional information about Bella Collina Golf memberships, contact us today at 407-469-4911.
June 26, 2017
Moving into a new home can be a lengthy process, and finding the perfect community to raise your family requires extensive research to ensure your needs are met. For families with children, one of the most important questions to ask is: “Does this area offer a quality education system and schools?” At Bella Collina, you can rest assured knowing your children are receiving the finest education in the area. Located in the beautiful town of Montverde, Bella Collina is just a short drive from the prestigious Montverde Academy.
About the Montverde Academy
The Montverde Academy was founded in 1912 and serves as a college preparatory institution and coeducational independent school serving from prekindergarten through 12th grade. The Academy also offers a boarding program that serves those in grades 7-12 and postgraduates. The challenging academic atmosphere allows students with a strong desire to learn to thrive and excel throughout grade school. For over a century, Montverde Academy students and graduates have been guided by the principles of knowledge, character, and community. Today, these principles are displayed in the classroom through Advanced Placement and Honors courses.
The quality of scholars produced at the Montverde Academy is illustrated by the following statistics:
- 82% of students who are enrolled in Advanced Placement classes pass their exams
- 55% of those Advanced Placement students pass their exams with a 4 or higher
- College placement for graduates from Montverde Academy is 100%
The Academy’s commitment to academic excellence is reinforced by the 61 full-time faculty members, over half of which hold advanced degrees.
Extracurricular activities also put an emphasis on the physical development of students. The Athletic Program at the Academy is sanctioned by the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) and features a wide variety of individual and team sports at Varsity and Junior Varsity levels. Montverde Academy students are also required to stay involved with fine arts, clubs, and service organizations, which gives them the opportunity to become positive influences in their community and throughout the rest of their lives.
Choose Bella Collina
When you’re searching for the perfect community for your family, there’s none more perfect than Bella Collina. From our luxurious amenities, proximity to all that Central Florida has to offer, and top-notch education system, there’s something here for everyone. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 with any questions, or to schedule a tour of our Club and see for yourself exactly why Bella Collina is regarded as the premier luxury community in Central Florida.
June 13, 2017
Those of us lucky enough to live here in Florida full-time tend to take for granted the warm summer weather and nearly limitless options for entertainment and recreation. It is these reasons among others that make a luxury community like Bella Collina the perfect place for your summer home.
Consider the following as you are searching for the perfect community to build your summer home:
Access to All that Central Florida Has to Offer
Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and for good reason. With the sheer amount of entertainment and recreation options available throughout the Central Florida area, your summers are sure to be filled with fun. You have access to entertainment and dining options galore in the downtown Orlando area, world-class theme parks and attractions, and a bounty of opportunities to explore the beautiful nature and history of Florida.
A Short Distance from Beautiful Beaches
Renowned for having some of the prettiest beaches in the country, Florida is heaven for those who love relaxing on the sand and listening to the waves crashing in the distance. Bella Collina’s central location puts you just a short trip from gorgeous beaches all up and down both the east and west coasts of Florida, so you will never run out of new places to explore.
Gated Security During the Offseason
A common issue of concern for people who own vacation homes is how to ensure their property remains secure during the offseason when it is not occupied. We put a high priority on security here at Bella Collina, which is why our entrance is monitored by a gate guard 24 hours per day, so you can rest assured that your summer home is safe.
In addition to all that Central Florida has to offer, the amenities available at Bella Collina pair perfectly with warm Florida summers. You may choose to get out and play a round or two on our Nick Faldo-designed golf course, or if the water is more your speed, you can take a dip in our 80,000-gallon swimming pool, complete with Olympic-style lap lanes. Whatever your style, our club has something to suit you.
If you have been looking for the perfect location for your summer home, the search is over. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 with any questions or to schedule a tour of our club, and see why Bella Collina is regarded as the premier luxury community in Central Florida.
June 7, 2017
Whether you’re updating an existing home or in the process of building one, the number of ways to modernize your home are almost limitless. Browsing through your favorite contemporary stores or catalogs can be a tiring and frustrating process, so here are some easy tricks to get you started in the right direction.
Use Contemporary Art
Not every styling cue in your home has to be modern in order for your home to have a modern feel. The juxtaposition of contemporary art in a home that has some traditional styling features is a fantastic way to create a modern look that is timeless at the same time.
Horizontal Book Stacking
That’s right, even the way you have your books stacked on your shelves can make a big difference in the feel of your home. Books are traditionally oriented vertically in a library, so by stacking them horizontally; you create a hip, updated look. Create stacks a few inches apart or mix the stacking between vertical and horizontal for an appealing and trendy aesthetic.
Use a Bold Accent Color
A popular trick for bringing the inside of your home to life is to integrate a splash of bold color into a largely neutral color scheme. Something like a vibrant canary yellow has a very modern feel to it, but you can experiment with other colors to get the feel you’re looking for.
Busy patterns can make a home feel dated in a hurry, so using solid colors is a surefire way to modernize a space. Instead of patterns, use texture, metals, and different finishes to add interest to the space.
Decorating your home is a personal experience and one that you should enjoy, not find tiresome. These tips will help guide you to creating a clean and modern aesthetic for your home without forcing you to redesign the entire interior. If you’ve been looking for a place to build your dream home, look no further than Bella Collina. There’s a reason we’re regarded as the premiere luxury community destination in Central Florida. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 to schedule a tour and discover how our builder partners can help you create the custom, modern home of your dreams.
June 2, 2017
Tennis is one of the most fun and challenging sports, and while it is fantastic to play at any age, the best time to start is when we’re children. If your son or daughter is interested in sports, steering them toward playing tennis can have remarkable benefits. Some of the skills that tennis instills in kids include:
- Building Self-Confidence – An important part of learning tennis is learning to trust yourself and your instincts. Being able to trust your judgment is an incredibly important value for any child to learn, especially at a young age.
- Accepting Responsibility – The commitment required to show up for practice, attend games and tournaments, and train to be the best player possible helps instill a sense of responsibility and accountability in kids.
- Increased Problem Solving Skills – Tennis can be unpredictable, and sometimes a match doesn’t go exactly how it was planned. Being able to deal with adversity and unforeseen circumstances is an excellent way to help a child improve their problem-solving
- Sportsmanship – The value of sportsmanship is one of the most important characters for children, and tennis is great for that. Nobody wins 100% of the time, and tennis will teach a kid to treat their opponent with respect no matter the outcome.
- Better Mental Strength – The technical nature of tennis allows a child to develop a stronger grasp on angles and geometry as they develop their mental tennis game. This translates into improved mental strength off the court and throughout their lifetime.
- Improved Social Skills – Although tennis isn’t always a team sport, it requires good social skills to engage with opponents, training partners, line judges, and more. Practicing with other children will not only improve their game significantly, but it will enhance their ability to socialize as well.
- Honesty – Many junior matches have no umpire, allowing the children who are playing to make calls on their own. This method enables the kids to learn the importance of being honest during the game, which translates into situations off the court such as school and work.
The six Har-Tru courts designed for singles and doubles play, along with our comprehensive lessons taught by USPTA certified professionals, create the perfect atmosphere to get your little ones involved in the sport of tennis. Our Invitational Sports Membership gives unlimited access to our tennis facilities, as well as many other amenities around our Club. We also offer Junior Summer Tennis Camps for beginners to advanced players. For more information or to schedule a tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4961.
June 1, 2017
Famous for being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Central Florida real estate demand is approaching an all-time high. So much so in fact, that buyers are not only coming from other states in the U.S., but from more outside countries than any other city as well. Investing in real estate can be a great alternative to investments in the highly volatile stock markets. Mortgage rates are at a low point right now, which also makes it a great time to invest in a Central Florida home.
Some of the reasons why Central Florida is such a prime real estate investment location include:
- Natural Scenic Beauty – There’s a reason Orlando is known as “The City Beautiful;” the wealth of natural beauty which includes clear blue waters, vibrant forest areas, and habitats for a variety of animals all contribute to the scenic beauty of Central Florida. Having a home nestled among the natural beauty creates the perfect setting for raising a family and enjoying outdoor life.
- Great Weather – A major reason that so many people choose Orlando is for our fantastic weather. With an almost year-round warm and tropical climate, Orlando is a popular refuge for those looking to escape the cold seasons many people throughout the country experience.
- Housing inventory – Though homes are quickly snatched up as they are put on the market, new investment opportunities are popping up each day, including here at Bella Collina. So whether you’re looking for a forever home, or the next big investment opportunity, Central Florida is the place to be.
- Major tourist attractions – With world class theme parks and entertainment pretty much everywhere in Central Florida, real estate in the area will always see a boosted value. Attractions like SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Disney are all huge tourism hotspots, and when combined with the features and amenities of our Club here at Bella Collina, the value is unrivaled.
If you’ve been thinking about purchasing your dream home, or investing in rental property, the timing has never been better. The luxuries and amenities afforded to our residents here at Bella Collina make us the premier country club destination in Central Florida, and the perfect place in which to invest. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 to schedule a tour of our Club.
May 31, 2017
As the premier club destination in Central Florida, Bella Collina is home to a wide range of different activities. Our various club memberships allow you to enjoy exactly what you want, without having to pay for what you don’t. Club membership options include:
Invitational Golf & Sports Membership
Our Invitational Golf & Sports membership package includes full access to all the amenities and activities our club has to offer, including the clubhouse facility, member events, our world-class golf course and practice facility, dining in the 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court access, the pool area, fitness center, and the Spa & Salon.
Invitational Golf Membership
For those who put golf at the top of their list of priorities, we have the Invitational Golf Membership. This package includes access to the clubhouse, all member events, our Nick Faldo designed golf course, unlimited use of the practice facility, dining in the 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court access (with fee), pool, fitness facility, as well as the Spa & Salon.
Invitational Sports Membership
For those who love to get outside and play sports other than golf, our Invitational Sports Membership is for you. It includes access to all that our club offers, including member activities and golf course access (with member rates), dining in our 19th Hole Restaurant, tennis court and pool access, use of the cutting-edge fitness facility, and the full-service Spa & Salon.
Invitational Social Membership
For our Invitational Social Membership package, you receive access to our clubhouse facilities, member events, the Nick Faldo designed golf course (at a member rate), dining at the 19th Hole Restaurant, and access to the full-service Spa & Salon, with men’s and ladies’ luxury locker rooms.
No matter what club activities you enjoy, we have the perfect membership package for you. Come by our club and see for yourself why Bella Collina is regarded as Central Florida’s premiere club destination. For any questions, or to schedule your tour of our facilities, contact us today at 407-469-4980.
May 24, 2017
The legendary Arnold Palmer once said: “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated.” Few statements describe golf as accurately as that. You can get the basics down on your first round or a trip to the range, and spend the rest of your golfing career refining everything else. Whether you’re a lifelong low-handicap golfer, or just starting out, these tips will help you get more enjoyment out of your time on the course.
Use the Practice Facility
The best way to build a correct, repeatable swing is to spend as much time at the practice facility as possible. As opposed to playing as many rounds of golf as you can, practicing at the range allows you to work on repeating the same swing over and over until it is consistent and repeatable. That way, when you decide to hit the links on our world-class, Nick Faldo designed course, you won’t have to worry about your swing being on point.
Practice Your Short Game
People often put a high importance on practicing long-game techniques, but whether you’re using a driver, or trying to sink a 4-footer on the green, a stroke is a stroke. Choosing a putting drill and practicing it before or after each round you play is a great way to ensure all aspects of your game get the attention they deserve.
Check Your Equipment
Equipment doesn’t automatically make a great golfer, but it sure doesn’t hurt to be properly outfitted. If your equipment is outdated, or the grooves in your wedges have become non-existent, it’s time for an upgrade. The fully stocked pro-golf shop here at Bella Collina carries top brands, and our expert staff can fit you with the perfect set up to help shave strokes off your game.
Play a Few Rounds Alone
Golf is a great way to get together with your closest friends or family for some quality time, but sometimes getting out on your own is the most effective way to improve your game. With nobody else around, you can play multiple balls on the same hole to get a better feel for how far you can hit with each of your clubs.
With these few simple tips, you can take your golf game to the next level, and have a better time than ever before on our Nick Faldo designed course at Bella Collina, and anywhere you play in the future. For more information about a Bella Collina Golf membership, contact us today at 407-469-4911.
May 17, 2017
Sometimes those of us who live in Florida forget just how great we have it. Our nearly limitless number of outdoor activities and attractions, combined with our long and sunny summer season makes it a perfect place to visit and live. For people from all around the country, Florida has become a destination for tourists on vacation, and a perfect place for a summer home for those looking for a tropical getaway. At Bella Collina, we pride ourselves on providing the best views, most luxurious amenities, and most convenient location in Central Florida.
Before you break ground on building your dream summer estate, here are a few things to consider:
- What type of home are you looking for? The first step to building your summer estate is to choose the type of home that suits your needs. From a large, sprawling luxury estate that backs up to the beautiful Lake Siena, to our semi-custom Golf Villas that give you a bird’s-eye view of our golf course – you can have your perfect getaway location at Bella Collina.
- Choose the perfect amenities. No summer estate destination is complete without amenities that complement your stay. Summertime in Florida is perfect for being outdoors, so a spacious patio with room for entertaining guests and even an outdoor kitchen, would be the perfect addition to any estate. The best part about building your own estate? It becomes a reflection of your personality, and will have everything you want, and nothing you don’t.
- Will you rent it out? For many folks, renting out their part-time home when not in use is a great way to offset the additional cost of the home. From a long-term investment standpoint, renting your summer estate out when you’re not using it will help you build equity and eventually pay the property off at a much-reduced financial burden to yourself.
Choosing the Perfect Community
When looking for a place to build your summer estate, look no further than Bella Collina. With world-class golf right in your back yard, incredible views, and luxurious amenities, it’s easy to see why we’re one of the premier country club destinations in Central Florida. For any questions, or to schedule a tour of our club, contact us today at 407-469-4999.
April 20, 2017
As a nature lover, what could be more perfect than living in a community that removes you from the hustle and bustle of the city and surrounds you with Florida’s peaceful, beautiful wilderness? With Central Florida in a constant state of growth, finding untouched areas of natural beauty is becoming increasingly difficult. At Bella Collina, you can enjoy the gentle, rolling hills of Lake County, the glassy waters of Lake Siena, and the gorgeous views of our world-class golf course.
Here are a few of the ways that life at Bella Collina is perfect for the nature enthusiast:
- Enjoy time on the water, anytime – With estates that line the shores of Lake Siena, your favorite water activities are at your fingertips. Go swimming, fishing, waterskiing, or just lounge around and sip on your favorite drink while you soak up the sun – all from the comfort and security of our club or your home!
- Take in the picturesque views – Nowhere else in Central Florida are you able to experience rolling hills and elevation changes like here at Bella Collina. The unique landscape combined with breathtaking sunsets over the water give you a one-of-a-kind experience.
- The privacy of nature, without the drawbacks – Being a part of a community like Bella Collina allows you to immerse yourself in a world that values the natural beauty of Florida while remaining just a short drive from all Orlando has to offer. In addition to the nature-filled amenities within the community, you can also find the West Orange Trail nearby.
If you’re on the hunt for somewhere to call home that allows you to enjoy the beauty of nature, look no further than Bella Collina. Schedule a tour with us today at 407-469-4980 and see for yourself why we’re Central Florida’s premier country club destination.
April 5, 2017
From the beginner to the advanced player, improving your tennis forehand with even a slight adjustment can take your game to the next level. The forehand is the main shot in a player’s arsenal and needs to be practiced to perfection to succeed in today’s power-focused game. Professional players like Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, and others use the forehand shot as their go-to weapon as it is extremely powerful and consistent when practiced regularly.
Here are some tips to get your forehand to the next level:
Keep the Stroke Simple
So many amateur tennis players try to take parts of different pro players’ swings and piece them together into their own, but this just overcomplicates things, and you end up with something not consistently repeatable. Keeping your forehand stroke as simple and natural as possible will help you deliver the ball with effortless precision.
Don’t Forget the Footwork
Keep those feet moving! Footwork is critical for every version of the forehand shot, more so than with other tennis shots, in fact. Being quick on your feet allows you to properly set up to the ball with each hit, ensuring proper balance for the best possible shot. Using your feet to get you in position quickly gives you more options on how to return the ball, helping you appear unpredictable to your opposition.
Select your Shots Wisely
Within the forehand shot category, there are a wide variety of variants of the shot to choose from. Learning and becoming comfortable with the different types of shots is important to becoming a well-rounded player, and will help you address any play situation. Knowing which shots to use at which time will help you get the most from the shot, and will minimize those off-target awkward feeling shots that so many recreational players are prone to making.
Practice Makes Perfect
Nothing beats getting quality practice as much as possible. As helpful as the above tips are, they are nothing unless you can work on them and practice often. Properly practicing your forehand technique and doing drills to help ingrain positive techniques will go much further than trying to emulate your favorite professional player’s technique.
When it comes to perfecting your tennis game, there is no place better than at Bella Collina. Our 6 Har-Tru courts are suitable for singles and doubles play, with private and group lessons available from our USPTA certified pros. For any questions, or to schedule a tour of our gorgeous club, contact us today at 407-469-4999.
March 30, 2017
More, now than ever, people are adopting a fit lifestyle. For an increasing percentage of the population, fitness has evolved from the occasional after-work cardio and weight session, to a critical part of the day. For the fitness-minded individual, there simply is not anywhere better to be than Bella Collina. Our host of cutting edge sporting and fitness facilities, combined with a community of like-minded people who share the same objectives allow you to meet and surpass your goals.
Some of the reasons why Bella Collina is your perfect fitness community include:
- The Pool – Complete with beautiful views, our Club’s swimming pool features a 360-degree filtration system, as well as two 75ft swimming lanes – perfect for getting your cardio in on those warm Florida days.
- Tennis Courts – 6 Har-Tru courts offer the ability to play singles or doubles, with private and group lessons available for anybody from youngsters just starting out, to the more advanced player. Additionally, our fully stocked pro shop has everything you need to play your best.
- Golf Course – Regularly playing golf is a great way to live a healthy, active lifestyle, and Bella Collina is home to one of the finest courses in Florida. Designed by PGA legend Nick Faldo, our 7,500+ yard course is not only beautiful, but challenging as well.
- Fitness Center – Our state of the art Fitness Center is designed to offer the best equipment and staff to our residents. Offering a 2,500sqft area full of the best equipment from Precor Strength and Life Fitness, as well as a Precor cardio and free weight area, we have everything you need to get in your best shape right at home.
- Nearby Training Facility – On top of all the community offers, the National Training Center is just a short drive away in nearby Clermont. Here, you can watch or practice a variety of your favorite physical activities like soccer, lacrosse, rugby, and an entire range of aquatics.
Here at Bella Collina, your wellbeing is our first priority. We want to help you live your healthiest, happiest life possible. For a tour of our facilities, or if you have any questions about our community, contact us today at 407-469-4980.
March 22, 2017
Looking for a truly unique golfing experience? Look no further than Bella Collina. Nestled in among the hills of Lake County – a rarity here in Florida – our club features a classically inspired 18-hole course designed by none other than Ryder Cup legend, Nick Faldo. Measuring over 7,500 yards from its longest tees, our course uses Bella Collina’s natural rolling hills to bring a traditional, valley-style golfing experience to Central Florida.
Whether you’re a low-handicap, avid golfer, or just enjoy hitting the course as much as possible, the value of a golf membership here at Bella Collina is great:
- Unlimited golf – Play as often as you’d like, whenever you’d like with one of our memberships
- Practice your swing, any time – Your membership also grants you access to our top notch practice facility, with driving range, putting green, and areas to practice your short game to perfection
- Exclusive members-only events – Participate in exclusive events like our Member/Guest Invitational, and Club Championship. There are events each month, all of which offer a range of challenging and enjoyable experiences throughout the year
- Learn from the pros – Exclusive clinics put on by our staff of PGA professionals will have your handicaps lower than ever
If you’re looking for even more, our upgraded golf membership can include secured, climate controlled club storage, a full service locker room with personal locker, access to our Fitness Center, pool, and heated whirlpool spa. So if you’re ready to experience golf in a totally new way, Bella Collina is your answer. Contact us today at 407-469-4980 with any questions, or to schedule a tour of our facilities.
Traditionally one of the nicest times of year here in the Sunshine State, spring sees the return of all sorts of sports and fitness programs. The National Training Center (NTC) in Clermont is just a short distance from Bella Collina and is a warm-weather training destination for a variety of high school, collegiate, professional, and amateur athletes from all over the world. The NTC features a full staff of licensed and degreed exercise and coaching specialists who cater to everybody from beginners to Olympic athletes.
Just some of the spring sports offered at the NTC include:
- Soccer – Teams from all over come for pre-season training on the well-manicured fields. Players can take advantage of the five separate Tift Bermuda grass fields, classrooms for meetings, fitness center, and meal catering service – all designed to suit any specific need.
- Lacrosse – Take advantage of the same manicured, Tift Bermuda fields used by soccer players, and soak up the knowledge offered by the NTC’s sports performance team to improve your lacrosse game.
- Rugby – With the recent addition of two multi-purpose fields, the NTC is home to three rugby fields, making it the perfect place to practice or host tournaments and championships up to the state-level.
- Aquatics – The NTC is perfect for competitive swimmers and beginners alike. With a 70m by 25yd pool complete with zero-depth entry and moveable bulkhead, the pool enables a variety of aquatic sports. For the beginning swimmer, basic swim skills training and more advanced courses are available as well.
Bella Collina: The Fitness Enthusiast’s Dream Community
With the National Training Center just around the corner from Bella Collina, and our community’s championship golf course, fitness center, swimming pool, and tennis program, we offer the perfect luxury community for any fitness enthusiast. Our location also gives you easy access to watch or train for your favorite spring sports. If you’re interested in seeing the Bella Collina lifestyle for yourself, contact us today at 407-469-4980 to schedule your tour!